Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Small Business Art Specials

This week I am focusing on small business. I love what I do, making art is a necessary part of my being. To keep making art, I need to sell art and make room for the new works. Plus, it helps to pay for more supplies. For most artists you can never have too many supplies. Many pastel artists believe you can never have too many colors. Who am I to argue, my love seems to be paper. Which is why I like to make paper but that is for another blog.

This week, I will have some special gift certificates posted on the blog. If you read my blog you can take advantage of these discounts. There will be three and they are only good for this week. The offers expire May 7th, 2017.

If you have had your eye on a piece from previous posts, from albums on FB or maybe from the 30-30 challenge, now is the time to make that purchase. The May Album will have some newer works, along with some hand pulled prints from yester-year.

I accept credit, debit, pay pal, checks and cash. If you would like to set up a payment plan that too is an option. There are always options in life, sometimes you just have to ask.

Contact me via messenger on FB or email me at: lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com

Here are a few more works for your selection.

Grest Blue Heron mixed medium, silicon intaglio base, hand colored embedded in hand made paper image approx. 8.5x11" unframed $300.00

Barn Owl, mixed medium, matted & framed to 8X18" $300.00

Gift Certificate good through May 6th, 2017 $20.00 off original painting, mixed medium, pastel or oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...