Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother Nature In Art

My Mothers Day was geared around nature and art. Rick & I hiked parts of Tonto National Forest. We did find some of the Salt River Wild Horses, saw herons, egrets, cormorants, and lots of other small birds. There were interesting trees, which yes I took pictures of roots, bark and made notes for future drawings/paintings. This was just our morning.

The afternoon I spent working on some preparatory drawings for the upcoming Birds In Art workshop at Common Ground on The Hill. To wrap up the day sitting outback I saw a bald eagle fly along my fence line. With the speed he was going he had to have been hunting.

Just to make a lovely day a beautiful evening, we watched the sunset. It was a very inspirational day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...