Saturday, May 13, 2017

Gift Of Time

Mother's Day is Sunday. yet I have already received so many gifts this week. One of which was the gift of time. I started a great horned owl as a demonstration piece in Sedona on April 24th. I have several shows with deadline coming up very soon. My intent was to have the owl piece done to submit this month. It may be done, I will look at it again tomorrow and adjust highlights or shadows as needed. Without the gift of time this week it may not have reached completion.

Thank you, Rick for the time to work, for all your help, support and the title for this new piece.

Here is "On The Lookout" pastel 12X24" on Rives BFK coffee stained paper. Next week framing.

May 13, 2017

April 24, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...