Thursday, May 4, 2017

Art Is For Giving

Continuing with #SmallBusiness week I have more specials to offer. Many of you took part in my print and original art sales last year, as I was cleaning out my studio to move to AZ. Well, I still have some of those prints in my portfolio and flat files.

Some of these prints are the last one's I have to offer, some are mono-prints. Which means they have been altered and are one of a kind prints. There are a few that I had made large editions of because that was what was expected in print making - but lately discovered the beauty of the small print edition.

These are on sale this week along with a special gift certificate at the end of this blog. There is still plenty of time to purchase a print for Mother's Day, Graduation, special birthday or anniversary. Maybe even bridal shower, gift for your bridesmaids or wedding gift.

Think Art - give a little something creative this year and remember to support small businesses.

You can find more prints on the May Album on FB. To purchase a print you can message me on FB or email me at lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com I accept credit, debit, pay pal, checks and cash.

Thank you for supporting the ARTS!

tree series linoleum cut on handmade paper, embedded in black handmade paper approx. size 5x8
 $20 plus $10 for taxes and shipping*

Bound Trees, stone lithograph, two color drop, printed on Rives BFK paper size 11X14
$30 plus $10 for taxes and shipping*

reflections series reverse linoleum cut, printed as if it were an etching, monoprint, one of a kind, approx. size 5x22
 $75 plus $20 taxes and shipping*

Whales Tails series stone lithograph on Rives BFK paper size 11x14 paper, image 8x11
$30 plus $10 taxes and shipping*

Silence Speaks lithograph with hand coloring paper size 11x14
$30 plus $10 taxes and shipping*

* If I do not need to ship the works to you reduce the fee to just 3.00 to cover sales tax.
Special gift certificate just for those that read the blog!
Note: All of these prints are unframed. If you wish to add a simple white mat for a fee of $10 just let me know. I can mat most works to go into a standard size frame.

The Gift Certificate is only good through #SmallBusiness week! Receive $5.00 off of original hand pulled print.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...