Thursday, April 20, 2017

Art of the Tree

Today's post is about sketching trees. Looking at the overall shape of a tree, the textures, the lights and dark shadows. This week I have focused on trees, Earth month, week and Saturday is Earth Day. Plus, the bonus of Arizona's Arbor day was the 18th. Lots of good reasons to draw trees. I really don't need a reason to draw trees but it allows me to share my love of nature and trees.

Hopefully this little movie will work on the blog. If there are any problems, I will also post it to FB directly and maybe on Twitter.

Sketching Trees:

video

Please let me know if you can not open this video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...