Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Re-fresh

I changed my mind on what I was going to write today and will save that for tomorrow. As I logged in to write the blog I had options to refresh the look and make it more mobile friendly. I hope that applies to writing your blog on the phone too because that has been a challenge lately. It keeps knocking me off if I write too much too fast.

I thought lets try a few layout changes and see how we like it, let me know what you think. It is nothing major, I am not a big, bold, bright person so soft and gentle is applied. These are there recommended colors in groupings. The first options was kind of pink, opted for burnt sienna family but not looking that way as I type. Might need to go back and adjust a few things. Over the next few days it may change. If you see something you like or don't like let me know.

For my picture part of my blog, there will be trees. It is also International Day of Forest or also known as World Forestry Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...