Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Little Things

Sometimes it is the little things in life that keep the inspiration going. I have been trying to get motivated, find inspiration and create art. Since, life has been getting in the way, it has been harder to have real studio time. One of the reasons I created my own little 31-31 challenge and am doing the paint out in the gardens. I made the commitment and I will stick to it as best I can. 

In the mail yesterday I received a package, in it was a little journal. Not your usual blank pages type of book but one with quotes, ideas, projects to do each day. It is a book to help keep inspiration in your life. The timing was perfect I needed a little something to help me get through this month. Thank you Wayne & Beccy, it truly is just what I needed. 

The first assignment is to write a epigraph. A quote, something inspirational. I went to my Artists Quotes and found this one to start my day: "He has the deed half done who has made a beginning." The quote is an old one dating back to 65 B.C. a Roman lyric poet known as Horace (Quintus Heratius Flaccus). Let the beginning, begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...