Thursday, March 2, 2017

In The Mail

With all the e-mail, FB, Twitter, on-line things that we do, every now and than it is nice to get a package in the mailbox. Yesterday, I received a book from The Richeson 75 International Animals, Birds & Wildlife 2016 competition.

Two of my images are included with Meritorious awards: "Silence" (barn owl) pastel which has been sold and "Breakfast Time" (squirrel) pastel on coffee stained paper. This piece is waiting to hear if it gets in a show and is still for sale.

If you would like to find out more about these types of competitions here is the web site: http://www.richeson75.com

If you are interested in "Breakfast Time" email me at: lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com

We are calling this Day 2 for our 31-31 challenge. I will be working on a graphite gray screen owl this afternoon on wood panel. Yes, it is the same one I started a while ago to pair up with the red screech owl, slow but sure...it will get done.


1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...