Friday, March 31, 2017

End of 31-31 Art Challenge

But, the Desert Botanical Gardens, Scottsdale Artist League paint out continues for two more weekends. The works I created at the gardens will go on sale next weekend. Starting Friday, April 7th, through Sunday, April 9th from 10 - 5 Fri.-Sat. & Sun. Times may change depending on the gardens wedding schedule. This time of year there are always weddings and special events, like the art show. There is a fee to get into the gardens but it is well worth the visit. I am planning to be at the show Friday till at least 1:00, Saturday about the same and Sunday I will be there in the afternoon 1 - 5.

Here are some of the works that are going to the show unless you wish to purchase them first. The matted and framed works are $300.00 and if you purchase it before Sunday April 2nd I will cover taxes and shipping. Without the frame $225.00 it will be matted for protection or without a mat rolled in a shipping tube for  $200.00.

Those that have "Liked" "Loved" works this month will be put into a drawing. I just found out about a on-line way to add names and the computer does the drawing. If I can figure out how to make that work we will go with that, if not I will have Rick draw a name the old fashion way. The drawing will take place after next weekends show and sale.

To get an idea of what you favorite piece is, let me know by selecting #1 #2 #3 etc. If it goes unsold it may just end up on your wall...you never know! You can post to the album on FB or email melindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com your favorite or comment here on the blog.

#1 Quiver Tree          #2 S/W Sunrise            #3 Sunflower 
#4 Ancient Mesquite         #5 Barn Owl         #6 Spring Roots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...