Thursday, February 16, 2017

With Pencil In Hand

My studio is in pretty good shape. I am ready for weekend events: Saturday opening reception at Ironwood Gallery, Tucson, and Sunday paper making at Pebble Creek Art Center, Goodyear. Monday will be set up for a Free demonstration of paper making at my studio from noon - 2:00. If you are in the area come on by - 9205 N. 128th St., Scottsdale, AZ.

Tuesday - Sunday, February 21-26 from 10 - 2 come make paper with me, there is a small fee $40 for one day, with sliding scale if you want to come more than once. E-mail me if you want more information at lhp5536@aol.com

Now to the point of this blog, I will be in my studio this afternoon with pencils, maybe some watercolor, or pastels in hand. I need to put together a sample piece for this years mural. It is coming up in April but the selection process is in March - wish me luck. I have an idea of what I want to do, started pulling pictures out for references. Now, just need to put my thoughts on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...