Friday, February 24, 2017

Settling Down

Things are settling in and settling down here in AZ. Settling down, does not mean slowing down. All the household things are getting organized, one by one checking things off the list. Art is starting to move up the list of to-do's. This week we have been doing paper making. It has gotten me into the routine of being in my studio on a daily bases again. Usually in January I do the 30-30 but there were just too many things going on to make that happen.

I had an idea yesterday, with spring just around the counter and the Desert Botanical Gardens Plein Air Paint Out event coming up I was inspired. For the month of March I will post a piece of art everyday day. It may be an older work, it may be a work in progress, there will be some surprises and maybe some prizes at the end of the month. More details to follow!

If you are in the area most Saturdays I will be at the Desert Botanical Garden, Galvin St., Phoenix, AZ from 9-3. I know I will not be there on the 11th as it is my birthday and we have special plans. I will be doing pastel demo's in Tucson at the Ironwood Gallery and for the Tucson Pastel Society on the 15th. The 19th there will be another workshop at Pebble Creek in Goodyear. Followed by workshops in my studio. Check my web site if you would like to learn more about workshops or private lessons. http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com or email me at lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com

Month by month, new shows, new workshops and new art! Starting to feel the inspiration! Here are a few photos from the gardens in March. The rains this year, should bring another wonderful year for wild flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Square Art

I have heard that it's hip to be square. I know pushing it again, but, thought I would try one of the tree pieces as a square format. It...