Thursday, February 2, 2017

My Room In The Morning

Since, I am generally up before the sun rises from behind the mountains in my backyard. I thought why not have my office in a room I can enjoy that view. Plus, I hung a hummingbird feeder right outside the window. The hummingbirds, along with a few other small and large birds have found the sugar water. 

Slowly, the household/studio combining is coming together. I have unpacked most of the boxes in the studio. Now need to re-organize each grouping of things so they all stay together. It will take a little time and patience's this month. 

I am getting closer to having some time to work on drawings and setting up the easel to work on some paintings. First things first, paper making workshops are coming up this month. I am thinking there may be blue jean paper this year. Check the web site if you are interested in making acid free cotton rag recycled paper. http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com or email me if you have a question at: lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com





4 comments:

Art History

Some time ago I was at the AZ State Capitol for meetings in support of the Arts. While I was there I discovered the Original State Capit...