Thursday, January 19, 2017

Greatness

Last night and predawn the Great Horned Owl came to visit. I love that he brings greatness to my backyard. His powerful voice calling out to others in the area.

It is no secret that I am inspired by the owl. The great horned owl is king of his domain. Nicknamed the tiger owl, he is on the top of his species with no real enemies. His silent flight, tufted crown, along with yellow piercing eyes make him a force in the bird world.

I find my power, creativity and strength in nature. I always have and always will. When I hear the owl hoot before I can see him, when he sees - hears me, looking for a moment and silently glides through the air - how can you not be impressed by the power of nature.


1 comment:

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...