Monday, December 12, 2016

Review In 3-2-1

I was looking over what sold in the ART Off The Wall sale this last 41 days...wow! It kind of was a bit of work. The sale was posted on line but also went on live at my home studio. Again, thank you to everyone who liked, commented, shared. came by the studio, called, e-mailed and purchased work. It meant a lot to me to share my work.

Wednesday, I start packing again, to ship to AZ. Here are some of the things still available. Let me know in the next few days if you still need/want something. This week prices include shipping within the Continental U.S. of A.

In 3-2-1 it will all be going away at least for this year.

FB message me or email at lhp5536@aol.com of you need additional information




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art And Wine

Today, May 25th, is National Wine Day in the U.S.A. apparently there is a sister day in February called National Drink Wine Day. In celebrat...