Sunday, December 4, 2016

Fly

Fly like an eagle. I have several eagle pastel paintings. Three are the result of a demonstration using the reductive technique.

The reductive process is not fast especially when combining with additive feather work. I set up three examples of eagles in different stages. After the demonstration was over I had to do something with these works so I finished them. 

In addition I have done a couple shows featuring birds so more eagles. I think I have four left. Two are on display at The Artful Lawyer and two in my home studio. All are for sale. 

Here are the images with details. You can contact me via FB or email lhp5536@aol.com

"Flaps Down" pastel approx 14X20 image framed 20X25 SALE PRICE $800 or you can make me an offer

"Majestic" pastel with graphite drawn onto the mat framed to approx. ART Off The Wall Sale Price 16X20 $600.00 or make me an offer


"Taking Flight" pastel over silkscreen background 12X16 SPECIAL SALE PRICE $250.00

"Free Flight" pastel 9X12 SPECIAL SALE PRICE $200.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art And Wine

Today, May 25th, is National Wine Day in the U.S.A. apparently there is a sister day in February called National Drink Wine Day. In celebrat...