Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Whale Of A Month

It is the end of November, and what a whale of a month it has been. Winter is just a few weeks away, December 21st 5:44 a.m. eastern standard time. The day the sun is the furthest away and the shortest day light hours. Found this quote on The Old Farmer's Almanac "A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." Steve Martin. Made me smile,,,

Back to the whale of a month, Rick likes to say, I went down a bunny trail, when I go off in a different direction. So, back to November, it is the 30th and it has been a very busy and productive month, There have been art shows, demonstrations, pop-up sales, y-art (yard & art sales), Black Friday sales, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday. That pretty much brings us up to date. What a month, since it has been such a big month, I thought today's images would be the whale.

Many of the whales have sold this month and here are a few that are left. If you are interested you can message me on FB or email me at lhp5536@aol.com

Thank you to everyone that have made purchases this fall. Some have bought new works from the galleries, some from the pop-up sale, others have come by my home studio and purchased prints plus art supplies. Thank you for all your support and helping me reduce my inventory so I don't have to pack and ship it when we move to AZ.

etching 11X14 ONLY 2 left $30.00 each +S&H

 hand pulled stone lithograph one matted $40 +S&H, one embedded in handmade paper $40 +S&H approx size 11X14

hand pulled stone lithograph 1 un-matted $30.00 +S&H



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...