Friday, November 18, 2016

Good Things Happen...

This Fall has been filled with many good things. More good news this week, I will have two pastel paintings included in a show at the Ironwood Gallery in Tucson, AZ. I have enjoyed going to this gallery within the Sonora Desert Museum, for many years. The work is always of the highest quality and I am pleased and it is a privilege to be included in this show. It will be opening February 18th with reception in the afternoon. The show is up through April 16th, 2017.

I will be giving a Artist Talk and Demonstration on painting animals in pastel for the Tucson Pastel Society March 15th.

Two of my pastels will be published in Richeson 75 Book on Animals, Birds, Wildlife edition coming out in 2017.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have much to be Thankful for this year.    

"You have my attention" 

"Wild West"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...