Friday, November 11, 2016

All In A Days Work

Trying to keep my mind moving forward, focused on work. I am on a working va-ca, kind of, visiting with friends, talking about future commission. Taking lots of pictures, doing some art projects, visiting the botanical gardens for reference photos. Walking the beach for more reference photos. Got some great shots of starfish along the shore line. Today no pictures but there were dolphins, several of them jumping out of the water. Hard to believe but I forgot to take my camera to the beach. How can that be, well, woke up worried about our country. Then hear the news about Portland, OR riots where my son lives and works. Had me a little distracted today.

I am trying hard to keep working, keep thinking forward and keep creative. I am not sure about a lot of things right now but know that I need to keep aware. I will go on line and check out Bills that are proposed. I will write letters, postcards and or emails. To make sure my government knows where I stand. I will be involved but will not be violet, rude or disrespectful.

I will keep working, creating art, selling art, and teaching workshops. It is my job, it is my life. So, all in a days work, I am in FL escaping the cool temps for a little bit but still working.

Botanical Gardens, Naples, FL

Dolphins pastel approx. 12x14" not framed or matted $100.00 includes shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...