Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Time Of Giving

Today is Giving Tuesday, I will be making some personal donations today. I am a big believer in giving back and paying it forward. I keep my prices reasonable and right now they are low-low-low. Even with the low sale prices, today, any sales that I make a percentage with go towards charities. The sale of trees, leaves or landscape type images will go towards the National Parks Foundation. The wildlife art will go to The Society of Animal Artist, a non-profit organization that supports many charities to save our wildlife.

If you are thinking of making a purchase, today would be a good day. It will make you happy to buy art you love and it will go to help other organizations in need. Check out the ART Off The Wall and the Cyber Monday/Giving Tuesday Albums on Facebook. You can contact me through messenger on FB or email me at lhp5536@aol.com

"Acadia National Park" $300 9X18 matted and framed

Prices listed in FB album Cyber Monday/Giving Tuesday

"E-Z Going" pastel framed to 11X14 $200 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...