Saturday, October 1, 2016

Next On The List

Now that the 30-30 has come to a close I will look over my To-Do's List. It will need to be updated and re-written, as all lists do, they change. Things hopefully move off the list and new things get added to the list.

I did finish the squirrel from Day 28 and will update the Album on FB. I have had some inquires on pieces from the 30-30, yes, I do sell the finished pieces. Some of the graphite works are in a small sketch book and I do not sell them. If you are interested in a special piece please email me at lindahp@lindaharrisonparsons.com or message me through FaceBook.

Opening today is the Art at the Mill show at the Historic Burwell-Morgan Mill, Tannery Lane, Millwood, VA http://www.clarkehistory.org/art-at-the-mill.html The Artists Reception is Sunday, Oct., 9th from 5:00 - 7:00. Rick and I will be at the reception this year. We hope you can stop in and see the show.

Wednesday, I head over to the Matrix Gallery to hang the show. Opening reception First Friday, October 7th from 5:00 - 7:00. There is a special scavenger hunt throughout the city, stop by and see if you can find "The Forest For The Trees"...

There will be a 2nd reception with demonstration October 21st from 3:00 - 6:00. You never know what might appear on the sidewalks - if the weather permits.

Matrix Gallery is located at 115 N. Main St., Blacksburg, VA Stop on in for your early holiday shopping.

That's enough for today but that does not mean that is all that is happening this fall, As always, more to come!
Fall Shows

Day 28 "Breakfast Time" pastel on coffee stained paper

Some of the works from September 30-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...