Thursday, October 6, 2016

Back To Back

The timing of the 30-30 ending was pretty good, I immediately went into framing work for all the art shows coming soon. Wednesday I took work over to the Matrix Gallery, 115 N. Market St., Blacksburg, VA. The opening reception is First Friday, Art Walk, October 7th from 5:00 - 7:00. Hope you can stop by and see all the new works.

Today, I am dropping off work to The Artful Lawyer also in Blacksburg, VA. They will do a reception later in the month.

Sunday, is the Artists Reception at the Burwell-Morgan Mill, Art at the Mill show in Millwood, VA. Rick & I will be there on Sunday 5:00 - 7:00 PM. This is the first year they have had an evening reception. It is worth the drive there, leaves are just turning, the drive is beautiful any time of year. Hope to see you there.

I did take a little time to do some sketching last night. Did try to prep a couple of boards for a project but one of them started peeling - guess I will just have to make another trip to the art supply store.

It is a busy fall, lots of art events going on in October and no slowing down in November. Here are a few images of what is at the Matrix Gallery and at Art at the Mill show.

"Autumn Light" pastel Matrix Gallery

"Breakfast Time" pastel on coffee stained paper Matrix Gallery

"American Kestrel" charcoal & pastel Matrix Gallery

Trees on view at Art at the Mill show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...