Friday, September 16, 2016

Sketching Memories

Day 17 of the 30-30 Challenge, it is more of a sketch a day then a painting a day. I am okay with that, fall is always busy so if I can get one little sketch in a day, I am happy.

Today's memory - Africa - the Baobab Tree, it is large around and tall. It has been said that it grows upside down, as the top often looks like a root system. I have had an idea in mind for several years. In fact it is really two ideas for paintings. One just the tree, the other trees with elephants. They may not get done this month, this fall or even this year but  they are on the top of the list for 2017!

Until then, a quick memory sketch of a Baobab Tree.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...