Monday, September 19, 2016

Rainy Monday

The weekend was very busy, lots of friends in town, football games and a lovely dinner with friends Sunday night. It is now Monday, plus it is raining, seems to me to be a good day to stay inside and work in the studio.

Today's post - day 19 of 30-30 is a work in progress. Not only do I enjoy painting birds but the individual feather is always a favorite. One of those single items that can have so much detail and for me be very meditative. My work in progress is a feather. I may have another work on the easel today too but more on that later this month.

Day 19 - "light as..." charcoal, reductive technique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...