Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Brush With Air

Saturday Marilu and I got together to experiment with her new toy - an airbrush. It has been too many years to remember since I last used an airbrush. This one was small and compact with limited instructions. 

After literally taking it apart and reassembling it, ta-da, it was working. Marilu will use it for scratchboard. I have some thoughts on backgrounds for pastels and ink illustrations.

I did not think to take pictures while we were working. I did get a nice morning shot at the farm in Middletown, MD when there was no air moving and before it reached 99 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...