Monday, June 6, 2016

Subliminal

Red - White - Blue are the colors of July. At least they are for me and apparently subliminally they have appeared in the art for my upcoming show at NOMA gallery.

I have been working on paintings that are influenced by our Natuonal Parks. It seemed an appropriate subject for a exhibit opening the beginning of July.

Three new works are birds that can be seen in most parts of the country. The cardinal sitting on a saguaro cactus, a egret from Florida's gulf coast and a blue heron seen along the rocky coast of Oregon. Red - White and Blue as seen through my eyes.

These works will be on display at NOMA gallery, 437 N. Market St., Frederick, MD. Opening reception: First Saturday Art Walk July 2nd from 5:00-9:00. The show opens July 1st runs through July 30th. Special Holiday hours open July 3rd and 4th from 12:00-4:00 with demonstrations on trees and birds in pastel.

http://www.nomagalleryfrederick.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...