Monday, June 27, 2016

It's About Fives

Well up at 5:00 a.m. after a long day yesterday. Drive about five hours, did over 5,000 steps and apparently did 5 flights of stairs. Interesting how those repetitive numbers happens. 

Got me thinking about the Artists Talk scheduled for tonight at 6:45-7:45 and the theme of the talk is repetition. How it relates to art, music and are lives. I will think about that over my first cup of coffee and see how I can bring this all together. 

Until than a few more images of work at Rice Gallery or found as samples in my class today.

What's hanging at the gallery!

Cottonwood - spring song

Sample in class of pastel on handmade paper. "Wolf Moon"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...