Friday, June 3, 2016

Almost Like New

I have finished all the oil paintings that needed to be completed for shipping to the east coast. Wrapped up pastel lessons, organized my pastels, toned paper with left over pastel dust and cleaned off my drawing tables. They almost look brand new. 

It is a good feeling to find a clean surface under all the creative clutter. But it won't take me long to cover the surfaces. After the oils dry need to apply vanish. The pastels need mats cut and some small works I may shrink wrap. 

I was running a bit behind schedule but starting to catch up, enough so that I took a half day off. Rick and I went to Carefree to see the elephant sand sculpture and had lunch date.

Back in the studio today to finish prepping for workshop and cut mats. Got a few drawing and pastel projects waiting to be finished. For the moment it is a nice feeling walking in to see those clean surfaces. Now, let's see how long it takes me to make a mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...