Thursday, May 19, 2016

Keeping Secrets

I know I have not been writing as many posts this year. It has been a very busy year. I have been focusing on doing more art and teaching more classes. So far, so good! 

I am keeping the new works under cover. Why not share them? I will soon but I have two exhibits coming up and want to keep them a secret for a little longer. 

I will be teaching at Common Ground on the Hill June 26 - July 1st with an exhibit of my work at the Rice Gallery, Westminister, MD. More on opening reception and artist talk soon. Right behind is a two woman show at NOMA gallery, Frederick, MD. The show opens July 1st with reception on July 2nd 5:00-9:00. This show will feature lots of new works in oils and inspired by our National Parks and what you might see. 

As it gets closer to the dates I will post a few images or details of paintings so you can guess what National Park inspired the work. 

For more information on pastel workshop go to www.commongroundonthehill.com and for July show www.nomagalleryfrederick.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...