Friday, April 15, 2016

World Art Day

April 15th birthday of Leonardo da Vinci and World Art Day. WAD was established 2011 - it was thought that celebrating art on da Vinci's birthday was appropriate. 

This sounds like a good idea but what do you do on World Art Day? Thoughts that come to mind: make art, but art, go to an art museum, art gallery or maybe an art supply store. 

To celebrated WAD, I think I will not drive 2 hours somewhere to create a mural or demo while gallery sitting at a show. If the winds don't kick up I may just prepare some canvases on my back porch today. A pre-art, creative, kind of, I could use a break day. 

How will you celebrate ART!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...