Friday, March 18, 2016

Early Art

It is 6:00 a.m. the early morning sky is creating it's own painting. I am almost done with my second cup of coffee. Made pumpkin muffins this morning and getting organized for the Intro to Printmaking - Marbling workshop today. 

It is going to be a busy weekend! I have been going back to my roots with some of my favorite things to do, make paper, make prints and will finish up in April making books from the previous two workshops. 

In-between - literally - in between I am still painting in pastels and oils. Tomorrow I will be at the Desert Botanical Gardens again. Follow by another workshop Sunday. Monday will kind of be a day off, catch up for email and PR computer stuff.

Next week will post more on upcoming shows. Today will enjoy the company of other artists while we teach each other a few new artsy tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - Trees - Along The Way

We are about 18 days into our cross country trip. We are on the east coast, have been for a for about a week, GA, S.C. crossed through N.C. ...