Monday, March 14, 2016

Art Of Spring

I know it is not by the numbers Spring yet. The birds, bees and blossoms seem to see it a little differently. Having a fair amount of rain this winter, cooler temperatures and now warmer than normal weather has brought trees, flowers in full bloom. The pollinators are happy.

Spending time at the botanical gardens each Saturday for the next few weeks I see something new blooming each time. Inspiration is everywhere, I like walking around early to catch the morning light. I do a second walk around before I head out for the day for those flowers that open only to the sun. I am focusing on birds and trees, no surprise there. I will post some of the art work soon. Until then here are a few photos of what's in the gardens this week.

Prickly Pear Cactus

Yucca Flower

hummingbird building her nest in a Palo Verde

Ground Squirrel snacking in the Palo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...