Saturday, January 9, 2016

Jump Start

Okay, here goes, I am doing a 21 Jump Start for the New Year. I did not sign up to do the 30-30 challenge this year. It has been a busy fall and winter has not slowed down. As many artists do I need deadlines, something to work towards. I am doing a personal challenge for January. I will post something over the next 21 days and hopefully by the end of January I will have a few finished pieces. 

Day 1
I had an opportunity to take photos of owls at a rescue center in Virginia this fall. This is a very quick graphite sketch. Next to decide pastel or oil painting??? Heading into the studio this afternoon, who (no pun intended) knows what will come out of there later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...