Wednesday, December 2, 2015

All The Leaves Are...

Brown, pretty much gone, there are a few leaves still hanging on but winter is drawing near. I do not love the cold and snow. I do love the complex shapes trees offer when they are barren of leaves. 

I look out my window it is grey, the clouds are hanging low playing peek-a-boo with the mountains. In my backyard is a lovely sycamore tree, just a few brown leaves hang on near the top. A good wind will soon remove the last of them. To the side is a ginkgo - all of it's leaves are long gone. They still keep me entertained, the rain intensifies the colors of the bark. A great time to take a few close up pictures for details. Sometimes done from my backdoor with a zoom lens. Not only protecting the digital camera from the elements but that way I don't have to put on shoes to go outside. 

Today's holiday special is "Deep Roots" mixed medium 5x15 images framed to 7x22 framed, gallery price $375 during December free shipping within the continental U.S. and discounted to $200.00 with $50.00 going to the Arbor Day Foundation or a charity of your choice. 

If you are interested in purchasing this piece or something else you might have seen please email me at: lhp5536@aol.com 

It is hard to photograph work that is under glass but here is "Deep Roots" matted & framed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...