Thursday, October 22, 2015

Falling Into The Shadows

Fall is well underway, I do love the light this time of year. The sky is richer in color.  The morning has a soft misty quality that has intrigued me for years. Let's not forget the leaves and trees. They give us one last breath of color before the winter rest. 

After the recently frost the leaves are not only changing quickly but falling too. I do love drawing the structure of a barren tree. If you are so inclined, I will be doing a couple demos of trees this weekend. 

Starting Friday come on by NOMA gallery from 4-8 437 N. Market St., Fred., MD I will be working on one of the long tall tree pieces. Saturday and Sunday I will have the easel set up at the Fine Arts in the Valley show from 11-5. 6219 Harley Rd., Middletown, MD

Come on out enjoy the autumn colors along the historic city streets and the country back roads. Bring your camera and your sketchbook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...