Sunday, October 25, 2015

Going The Distance

Here or there, which way to go? I will be dropping off work that will be displayed at the NOMA gallery over the next few months. I currently have work in the Scottsdale Artists School Gallery with the AZ Pastels Artists Association, juried fall show. Will be checking in with The Little Gallery at Smith Mountain Lake for a small works show they have coming up in November. Plus, there may be a few other art exchanges/displays going on this fall.

When all the work is dispersed I can take inventory and submit some images to the gallery in Cottonwood, AZ for consideration. Thinking ahead to the winter and spring of 2016, what shows are coming up and what direction will my work go and take. The work does travel. I am not so patiently waiting to see what the next take on my work will discover.

November looks to be very busy this year. Before I know it, I will be in AZ getting my studio ready for workshops, paper making looks to be shaping up for February. Some artists talks are on the books. No solo shows to start the year off but there are some in the distance. Already planning the year ahead  so many wonderful adventures await!

Distance 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...