Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ninety-Nine

The National Park is celebrating it's 99th Birthday! I have spent many hours - days - weeks at National Parks. It is not only an influence on my work but my life.

Walking among the giant redwoods, standing beside waterfalls, rivers, lakes and watching the moon-rise over mountains, hoo-doos and snowy valleys. These moments remind me I am but a small part of our beautiful world. 

Help celebrate our National Parks, go out for a walk today. If you can't get to a National Park how about a neighborhood park? Go on, hug a tree!!

Here is the web site so you can go find your park. http://www.nationalparks.org

Zion, Utah

Emerald Pools Fall, Zion, Utah

Grand Canyon, North Rim

Tonto National Forest, Lower Salt River, Wild Horses

Bar Harbor, Maine

Half Dome, Yosemite 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling Through Roanoke

June 22, Thursday, Rick and I had to go into Roanoke, VA for the afternoon. Roanoke has some interesting street art, public art. There are a...