Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Break It Down

This spring and summer have been non-stop. We have been on the road, seeing friends, family and trying to get art ready for shows. Coming up next week is Common Ground on the Hill, I will be teaching a Tips & Tricks pastel workshop, do an Artists Talk, have work on exhibit at the Rice Gallery and at the CG Gift Shop at McDaniel College, Westminister, MD.

I needed a break, well, really my mind and body are pretty good at letting me know when I need to just take a break or it will break down. Yesterday, I gently worked in the studio and on my notes for the class. This morning I took a walk around the yard. Taking a few photos of the flowers, which can be used in the class, here on the blog and for my mental break time.

Last night was a little too cloudy here in Blacksburg to see the planets. The moon did come out for a brief viewing. Just before the thunderstorm rolled through.

Break it down, take a moment, take a breathe and enjoy a few summertime photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Art And Wine

Today, May 25th, is National Wine Day in the U.S.A. apparently there is a sister day in February called National Drink Wine Day. In celebrat...