Thursday, June 18, 2015

Waiting Game

I started to go with the good ole "the early bird" for the title. As I am still sitting with my camera waiting for mommy robin to bring her four babies breakfast it has turned into a waiting game.

I am waiting to get better shots of her with her babies and she is waiting for me to go away. Good possibility she will win. The babies are getting big fast and I don't want to disturb their routine so I may have to live with the photos I got through the screen door.

Did a small pastel in AZ of a nest with eggs. Thinking this will be a nice companion piece - babies in the nest. 

Mom is still watching and waiting, guess I will try again later. Let these babies have their early bird worms, yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...