Friday, June 12, 2015

Green Envy

Until I spent a lot of my time in the Southwest I never thought about how green was the Mid-Atlantic. It is pretty green, enough to make most places envies. 
Flying in you see acres of tree tops, fields growing corn, soy, wheat and other crops. 
I had a long drive yesterday and was observing the shades of green. It is one of those paint/pastel colors that you can always have one more shade of or you are mixing just a little different value. 
But as always Mother Nature mixes her color best. A touch of yellow, blue, red and she has an array of depth within a plot of land that when trying to capture as an artist can become very flat. Keeping an eye on what nature does is a never ending education. Think I will go out and get a small lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...