Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Take Care

If you have ever received a email from me you recognize, take care. When I say, take care, I am not just saying to take care of oneself but to take care of others and everything around you.

Today is John Muir's birthday, 1838-1914, he is known as the Father of our National Parks. He has written many books, "Yosemite", "Our National Parks" and was the founder of The Sierra Club. To learn more about this man you can go to: vault.sierraclub.org/john_muir_exhibit/

April is a month that celebrates our earth, April 22 is Earth Day. Which was founded by Senator Gaylord Nelson, 1970...to promote respect for life on the planet...

Today, tomorrow, go outside, take a walk, if possible in the woods, plant a tree, plants, seeds, and take care.

"Seasons" pastel on paper, currently on exhibit at the Sedona Art Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art History

Some time ago I was at the AZ State Capitol for meetings in support of the Arts. While I was there I discovered the Original State Capit...