Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Little Bit

There is just a little bit going on in April. I was looking over my calendar trying to get my ducks in a row before company gets into town this evening. Welcome, Marilu, my art bud and her hubby, Dwight. They get to experience lots of art activities while they are here plus a few other adventures.

Yesterday, finished the last of the framing for this weekends show. Opening Friday at the Desert Botanical Gardens are the artists who painted in the gardens for the month of March from the Scottsdale Artists League. The show runs April 10-11-12th from 9:00 - 5:00. I will be there Friday from 1:30 - 5:00.

Sunday April 12th I am giving a talk for the AZ Pastel Artists Associate (APAA) about PR:Self Publishing. The talk will start about 2:00 ending about 3:00. It is open to the public and a free event. If you are interested in pastels you can attend the earlier part of the meeting starting at 1:00. Located at the AZ Artists Guild (AAG) building, 18411 N. 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 

Once the talk is over I head back over to the DBG to wrap up the SAL show. Which by the way is located at 1201 N. Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ. There is a fee to get into the DBG but it is well worth the money. Come in and see all the wildflowers and cactus in bloom. It is truly breath taking and if you are lucky you might see the baby road runner and Mom. Don't forget to come by and check out the art!

Okay, that takes care of the weekend, not counting some fun things that I am sure will be in the blog soon.

Next on the list of shows is the Chalk Festival II April 18th at Desert Ridge Marketplace Tatum Blvd, off the 101, Scottsdale, AZ from 10-5. I had so much fun doing the one in Tucson, thought I would do it again!

I know it is a lot to take in but if you need to check on dates and times you can always go to my web site. http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com Plus, I just updated it with new images.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...