Sunday, April 19, 2015

Batter Up

Took a walk this morning through the park. As I was walking I heard the tiny tots coach call Batter-Up. It made me smile seeing little ones hitting coach pitched ball or well trying. 
It was a nice walk in a nice park, tennis courts with young men hitting with all their power. Volleyball sand pits were active with groups, two by two teams and tiny ones hanging on the jungle jim. 
Cactus are still blooming, along with flowering trees and bees are happily collecting pollen for nectar all in this little park. 
It was a nice walk after a hard day of pastel painting on Saturday. I may just need to take another walk tomorrow, after all it is Earth Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...