Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wild At HeART

What does Wild at HeART mean - it is simple - wild about wildlife/nature and incorporating it into ART. Today is World Wildlife Day, if you want to find out more details here is the web site: http://www.wildlifeday.org

As you all know I am a nature and wildlife artist. I do not often get on my soapbox about things but ever now and again I may. I worry that not too far into the future many of our wildlife will be extinct. Too many already are nearing extinction or can no longer be found in the wild.

If you are interested in African elephants, you know I am, a good read is "An African Love Story" by Daphne Sheldrick. You can find out more about Daivd Sheldrick and the wildlife trust at: http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org

Today I am posting a few images, as in the past if you are interested send me an e-mail at: lhp5536@aol.com I will donate 50% of the sale between Sheldrick Wildlife Organization & World Wildlife Organization. I will cover shipping within the United States.


"Winter Walk" 6x10" image pastel over coffee stained paper 11x14 framed  300.00

"Fine Lines" 12x36" oil on canvas painted around edges, no frame needed 1200.00 

"Black Tears" oil on canvas 8x10" 400.00 (unframed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...