Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ta-Da!!!

I love those Ta-Da moments, yesterday's ta-da was getting all the paper making equipment packed and put away. Doesn't sound like it would be all that hard but it does get a bit overwhelming, draining the water off the pulp, storing the pulp drying it out or putting it in the freezer. I opted for both. Making sure everything is dry before putting in back in those big plastic tubs. Ta-Da! Done!

On top of that I finished the Bengal Eagle Owl which will go to a gallery in Virginia for March show - again Ta-Da! My studio is looking like a studio again now that everything is off the tables. It was a good - hard working day yesterday. Today won't be any less hard, lots of miscellaneous projects to put to rest. But, for now I will take this morning and enjoy the TA-DA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...