Sunday, February 1, 2015

Play Misty

Today Mother Nature is Playing Misty For Me - I woke up in time to watch the sun rise from behind the mountains. The colors were soft and somewhat misty. I heard the hummingbirds battling over their territory and turned to look. The mountains had disappeared behind the mist. I know it won't last but it was interesting to watch the mist completely hide the mountains.

This type of soft diffused light is nice for photographing art work. I went for the camera, took a few shots outside and a few in the studio. I still find the best light to work from is what nature provides.

Have a Super Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...