Tuesday, January 13, 2015

All About The Hummingbirds

I guess I was meant to draw a hummingbird for today's post of the 30/30 challenge. In Tucson we went to the hummingbird aviary. Today a hummingbird was hit by another hummer and knocked into our glass door. They are little warriors and protect what they feel is their territory. It was a small female, she could move her wings, and her neck. It was a bit windy and cool today, so I put her on a soft piece of material and gently wrapped it over her. I put one of the feeders down near her. I stayed for awhile but thought she may not want to move because I am there.

When I returned she was gone, fly away...or stay.


She was building her nest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...