Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Still Crazy After...

I don't know if crazy after all these years is the right choice of words. I am determined to not do things just because a little appendix got in the way. So, I am moving forward with my Open Studio in AZ this weekend. I had planned to be in AZ a little over a week ago but I am here now. What I was planning to do last week will now get done in 2-3 days. Sometimes you have to go with what you got and make it work.
Along with the show my husband, Rick, is celebrating his birthday. More on that in a couple days. It involves a little road trip. 
Then after the Open Studio I start getting art ready for a solo show at Boyce Thompson Arboretum- what better location for a nature artist to start the year. That show opens Jan. 1st, 2015. 
I like, need, shows and projects to keep me focused. Looking forward to 2015 being a year that is very productive. Crazy or just creative it's what makes us happy. By us, I do mean you and me, not the mini me's in my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...