Friday, December 26, 2014

Getting Organized Again

As an artist I find myself always re-organizing. Art goes up for a show, what doesn't sell comes back down. Some of that gets distributed to galleries, new shows or in my studio gallery. Keeping track via pictures of the space, folders on the computer with the images and inventory sheets can get a bit overwhelming. Sometimes I think I need an assistant. 
Today I am pulling work together to hang at the end of the month for my solo show at Boyce Thompson Arboretum Gallery. The opening is January 1st, 2015 from 10-12. There will be musical performances starting at noon. For me this is a great way to start off the new year, being in nature and surrounded by art inspired by nature. Come on out, join me and Rick. See some art, hear music, hike through some trees and still get back in time to catch football. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...