Monday, December 29, 2014

Coming Soon

The New Year is coming soon, just a few days away. We will do a little look back over the year soon. Tomorrow, I head over to Boyce Thompson Arboretum just off Hwy 60, Superior, AZ to hang my solo show for the month of January. The opening reception is January 1st from 10-12, I will have an easel set up with a pastel demo going on during that time. Later in the month, 19th, I will be doing a workshop/demo on paper making from recycled materials. If you are interested in making paper yourself check my web site for paper making workshop in February, Scottsdale, AZ.

When you awake in this coming New Year and think what shall I do today? Come on out to the Arboretum, see art inspired by nature and maybe take a walk around the gardens. See the 300 year old Eucalyptus tree in the Eucalyptus forest - very aromatherapy kind of walk. There are lots of wonderful little areas to sit, sketch, take a moment to breathe. Start your year out with Nature and me.

http://www.lindaharrisonparsons.com

Cottonwood Leaves, pastel

Quail, mixed medium

1 comment:

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...