Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Leaving

As I was driving down 81-S I crossed over the New River. I thought about how the foliage was already leaving us and Old Man Winter was not too far away.

I seem to be doing a lot of leaving to arrive somewhere new. It may only be that it is new for the day, the week, the winter, but new to this year. There are always new things to explore.

Heading south the skies cleared a bit, the temperatures are a little warmer. The winds that came through last week, cleared a lot of branches even this far south. Some colors remains but not for long.

The trees are baring themselves, for drawings yet to be created and tomorrow leaving to go even farther south, to see what is new again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...